Prime Staff are currently recruiting for an experienced candidate to work within one of our clients based in Leeds. The position will involve a mixture of Warehouse and Delivery Driving work.
The position will require the candidate to work Monday to Friday with the possibility of Saturdays (if so, it will be on a rota). The standard hours will be between the hours of 07:30 and 18:00 with the odd 06:30 start every couple of weeks.
The successful candidate MUST be flexible to accommodate the variation within a role, depending on client needs. The position will involve a mixture of general warehouse work and delivery driving work, this can vary from driving every day with warehouse work to finish the shift to 4 weeks straight within the warehouse.
The warehouse work will involve duties such as:
- Picking from a manual paper pick sheet
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Working within goods in
- Packing and preparing loads for delivery
The van driving work will involve:
- Hand balling the delivery to unload at customers
- Speaking to customers, representing the client
- Number of drops will vary massively from 1 to around 40, depending work load.
Skills and Experience required:
- Attention to detail is essential
- Working within a warehouse environment, picking and packing using manual sheets
- At least 1 years experience delivery driving
- Current UK Licence
- No more than 3 penalty points (Drivers with DD or DR codes or bans will NOT be considered)
All candidates MUST be punctual, reliable and comply with all EU driver's hours/WTD regulations and Health and Safety regulations as well as having the ability to complete all given paperwork.
This position will be an ongoing position for the right candidate. There may also be an opportunity for a permanent position in the future.
- Highly Detailed