Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Warehouse Tutor/Forklift Truck Instructor to join their team based in Middleton. This successful candidate will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary of £16,000 - £20,000 per annum.
About the Role
As their Warehouse Tutor/Forklift Truck Instructor the primary focus is to deliver the level 1 Warehousing and Storage programme at their centres in Middleton and Warrington, which involves working through a scheme of work towards assessment for level 1 portfolio building.
You will also be required to carry out occasional forklift truck instruction to commercial and Government funded learners.
What are the responsibilities of theWarehouse Tutor/Forklift Truck Instructor?
- To deliver quality training and assessment in their centres in Middleton and Warrington keeping with the high standards demanded by the company and the relevant awarding bodies.
- Ensure all training elements are completed in accordance with the awarding bodies’ requirements and programme guidelines and within the agreed time scales required to achieve the NVQ / framework award.
- Maintain centre records / systems in accordance with the awarding bodies’ criteria and ensure that all records are accurate, legible and in the approved format.
- To ensure learners are assessed in keeping with the assessment schedule and that they are reviewed in accordance with requirements.
- Monitor and verify candidate progress.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills in order to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Achieve key performance targets.
- To deliver quality teaching to the needs of the programme, including the improvement of profitability and growth.
- To promote all company products.
- You will be expected to contribute to continuous improvement within the department and your team.
- Working flexible hours to meet the needs of the department as agreed with the Manager which may include a shift pattern.
- Undertake any reasonable request made by senior management.
Their ideal Warehouse Tutor/Forklift Truck Instructor will have the following skills & experience:
- Numerate and Literate to level 2 or equivalent
- Assessor award qualification preferred, although training would be given
- A1 Assessor Award
- RTITB FLT Instructor Qualification
- PTLLS award
- Have extensive experience of the logistics and distribution industry
- Training / coaching experience
- Use of own car
If you would like to join the team as their new Warehouse Tutor/Forklift Truck Instructor then please click 'apply’ today, they’d love to hear from you!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from women and men, regardless of race, religious belief, disability, gender, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job