Our client is one of the UK's largest independent Aluminium and Stainless Steel stockholders. A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced warehouse/transport manager to join the new operation based in Strood.
Reporting directly to the Directors, the successful applicant will be required to control the warehouse and transport departments in a fast growing and developing business.
·Manage the logistics/warehouse areas of the site, and be responsible for all logistics staff based at the site
·Manage a busy and time critical Transport Operation
·Provide strong leadership through personal example
·Management of stock movement
Skills and experience
- Experience of working in a busy warehouse/transport environment
- Previous experience of transport management is essential
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of leadership and interpersonal skills
- Take a flexible approach to prioritising work load and demonstrate excellent problem solving skills within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of operator licence legislation and accurate scheduling
- Knowledgeable in Health, Safety and Environment management.
Please send your CV by return including current details of your remuneration.
Closing date- Friday 9th March 2018. No applications will be accepted after this date.
- Stainless Steel