- Location - Basingstoke
- Hours - 08.00 to 17.00 Mon-Fri (core hours)
Blinding Light is at the forefront of the event industry, providing lighting and rigging solutions for corporate events across the UK and Europe. We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and equipment that we offer.
We are growing and we have a number of exciting opportunities for warehouse technicians. This would be an ideal role for the right person looking for a start in the entertainment and live event industry.
- To test, prepare and service lighting and rigging equipment in line with the company's standards
- Check in, returning and de-prepping of equipment
- Ensure department is kept clean, tidy and in order
- Assist with the loading and unloading of vehicles as required
- Any other ad-hoc duties required by the Head of Department
- Flexibility (ability to work overtime when required)
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment which includes heavy lifting
- Basic electrical knowledge an advantage (although full training will be given)
- Knowledge / experience of lighting or live event industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"