Do you have a real passion for mechanical and structural repair? Are happy to get stuck in and love learning about new widgets and components? A car enthusiast? Are you excellent at working in a team and enjoy carrying out manual tasks? Always wanted to work in a warehouse environment? Then take a look at the role that we are currently working on… this is an amazing opportunity for a Warehouse Technician to be based in Steyning! Due to location you must drive.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- Carry out precise manual tasks for maintenance or refurbishments of components
- Clean, sand and prepare components
- Able to follow clear instructions from the Warehouse Manager
- Report on progress and production schedules in a professional manner
- Carrying out repair on specific components
- Packaging components ready to be sent out to clients
- This role will involve some lifting
- Appropriate uniform will be provided.
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Fit and healthy in order to perform manual tasks
- A keen interest in repair or maintenance
- Excels at building rapport
- Report on progress
- Take real pride in your workload
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive from a challenge and have a can-do attitude.
- A willingness to learn new skills quickly.
- Must be able to respond to pressure in a positive manner.
- Flexible attitude and attention to detail with a strong emphasis on team work.
- A positive, 'can-do’ attitude.
- The ability to achieve deadlines where necessary.
- No previous experience is necessary
- £19,000 - £23,000
- Pension Scheme
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Monday - Friday
- Career progression opportunities
- Due to the location you must drive
Does this sound like your next dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Warehouse Technician, Technical Assistant, Mechanic, structural repair, manual tasks, refurbishments, components, stock, workshop, warehouse, production, repairs.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job