Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Sanofi are seeking a Warehouse Team Member to join their team, based on site in Waterford, on an initial 3 month contract, to start ASAP.
The purpose of this role is to carry out the regular functions of the Genzyme warehouse, including receipt of goods, booking in, put-away, internal supply, shipping activities, invoice preparation, and inventory accuracy.
This role is run on 2 shifts which are 07:00 - 15:00 and 15:00 - 23:00 Monday to Friday. There may be a requirement for 3 shift rotation i.e. 07:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 23:00 and 23:00 - 07:00 (also Monday to Friday)
Main duties of this role include:
- Pick, pack and ships customer orders in line with ship schedule
- Inventory accuracy programme adherence (at 100%)
- May be required to lead team in absence of the warehouse team leader
- Maintain a high standard of warehouse house keeping
- Support improvement initiatives related to the Warehouse
- Support Manufacturing Operations
- Adherence to GMP requirements and Safety at all times
- Operate all powered handling equipment in warehouse - forklift, inverters, stretch-wrap machine and hand tools in a safe manner
- Adheres to Genzyme dress code.
- Contribute to safety levels in the warehouse, and Genzyme overall Goals met as set out in PEV
- Maintain accurate documentation at all times.
- Actively support the Warehouse MDI process
- Ensure Warehouse related manufacturing downtime is as little as possible.
- Absenteeism levels in line with site targets
- Second-level Certificates
- Materials handling
- Forklift driving experience
- Experience in GMP warehousing.
- Team working experience desirable.
- Ability to handle a wide range of materials handling machinery
- Exposure to people-management skills.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Competent in the operation of common warehouse equipment.
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Good understanding of cGMP warehouse procedures.
- Ability to work in a team - good interpersonal skills
- Good written and numerical communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Understanding of site KPI's
- Good analytical approach
- Knowledge of export procedures
- Competency in Word and Excel desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.