Warehouse Team Member (Rotating 2 Shift + Permanent night shift), March, Cambridgeshire
- Move stock into, around and out of the factory as required using equipment provided and recording such movements using the appropriate techniques, e.g. scanning, manual recording.
- Replenish stock as notified by the stock systems or production personnel.
- Weigh and control stock and products in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure all equipment, eg Fork Lift Trucks are available, charged up, etc to deal with the workload required
- Keep daily logs of all equipment up to date and correct.
- Operate Fork Lifts (counterbalance/Reach/Ride-On),Stretch Wrappers and assorted equipment in a safe and correct way.
- Report any equipment defects to ensure that all equipment is repaired and maintained in accordance with legal requirements.
- Ensure work areas, warehouse, yard, etc. are maintained at an acceptable level of cleanliness
- Operate control systems as required, completing any necessary recording procedures.
- Ensure that the Factories and HSAW Acts are complied with and attend training and refresher
- training course as required. Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment when necessary.
- Handle materials and equipment appropriately.
- Unloading of deliveries and despatch of finished stock.
- Enter data onto stock control computer system as and when required, using scanners, printers, etc.
- Work in manner which prevents contamination of the product
The Ideal Candidate:
- Hold a Counterbalance & Reach Truck Licence
Shift Pattern: Rotating shifts, - (6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm) Permanent night shift 10pm-6am.
Salary: £8.45 rotating 2 shift and permanent night rate £9.52
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Warehouse Supervisor, Team Leader, Warehouse Operative, Despatch, Logistics, Supply Chain, Dispatch, Transport, Production Line, Key Operator, Plant, Driver, FLT, Ingredients, Food Manufacturing, Production, Manufacturer, Peterborough, Chatteris, Wisbech, Downham Market, Ely, Cambridge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job