A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse First Line Manager to join a market leader at their distribution site in the Doncaster area. You will be responsible for leading a team ensuring customers expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
Market leading Retail Distribution business based in the Doncaster area requires a Warehouse First Line Manager to join them during an exciting period of growth.
As Warehouse First Line Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure your team performs effectively and to the best of their ability through effective leadership, training and development.
- Ensure sufficient resource for volume of work .
- Work in collaboration with line managers and peers to ensure processes are as efficient as possible while always looking to ways to continuously improve
- KPI Managements
- Ensure all stores receive product in a timely manner keeping to agreed SLA's at all times.
The successful candidate must be able to comfortably demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of managing large teams in a similar FMCG/Retail environment
- Previous experience of all aspects of people management including RTW, Appraisals and Disciplinary
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to put the customer at the centre of all activities
- PC Literate
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
The successful candidate will be offered an extremely competitive salary and benefits package alongside a fantastic opportunity to forge a long standing and successful career with a market leader.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'