Warehouse Team Manager
Position: Team Manager
Location: South Elmsall, Pontefract
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Various Shifts available, including Nights. Shifts include one Weekend day
Salary: £24,421.00 to £28,513.00 depending on experience
Benefits: a competitive salary along with a Company Bonus scheme and a uniform clothing allowance. Next also offers a Contributory Pension, Sharesave Scheme, 25% discount and up to 70% at our Staff Shops! With the opportunity to develop and progress your Next careers with us.
About the role:
Working within the Distribution Warehouse a Team Manager is responsible for delivering the right product, at the right time, every time at the optimal cost through a motivated and skilled workforce of Warehouse Operatives.
- Work with Warehouse site teams to meet and beat daily and monthly performance targets
- Ensure smooth running of production by continuously improving and identifying and solving problems
- Always strive to ensure the customer gets a perfect parcel every time
- Manage and motivate your Warehouse Team to perform to the best of their ability
- Help create a culture in line with company values
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced Warehouse in a busy and challenging environment
- Experience of leading and managing people within a similar Warehouse role
- Experience of dealing with people issues and managing a team
- Ideally possess project management skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
You may have experience of the following: Warehouse Manager, Logistics, Supply Chain, Supervisor, Shift Manager, Distribution, Transport, Team Manager, Manufacturing, Warehouse Team Leader, Shift Supervisor, Warehousing, First Line Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.