We are looking for a Team Manager who can :
- Lead a team of people and manage and control their area of the responsibility in line with area specific KPI targets and time constraints.
- Through direct reports ensure that plans are in place that allow for the development of the team members that will allow them to work to their full potential and achieve business values as well as develop them for future roles.
- Manage colleagues and deal with relevant personnel issues as and when the need arises including but not limited to absence management, performance and disciplinary issues.
- Plan the layout of goods within the warehouse and organise equipment availability
- Plan the training of staff and monitor their performance and progress, through regular reviews and feedback
- Carry out team briefs and produce reports throughout the shift
- Use space and MHE efficiently ensuring workplace health and safety requirements are met, investigate thoroughly any incidents/accidents and escalate any issues that require it
- Complete daily H&S audits
- Manage productivity within your area of control
- Forward plan labour to achieve the productivity/volume control required of the shift
Shifts to be discussed at interview stage