Fowler Welch - a multi-award winning logistics provider who deliver a range of products and services to retailers and wholesalers across the nation. We live by a simple set of values: to delight our customers, maximise our efficiency, be socially responsible and promote being an employer of choice.
We now have an opportunity for a Warehouse Team Leaderr on a full time, permanent basis at our Teynham depot
Salary: £12.92 per hour.
Shift: Wednesday to Saturday 19:00 to 07:00
- To organise, supervise and monitor team performance using the means available to support the day to day running of the warehousing operations and associated areas.
- To oversee all physical aspects of the picking operation are met and achieved in conjunction with the warehouse management team.
- To ensure operatives load / unload product in line with Company Procedures and instructions.
- To ensure Warehouse Operatives load and despatch products with the correct documentation
- Reporting any trailer or MHE faults in line with company documentation and ensuring VOR vehicles are placed in the designated areas.
- To remain vigilant in ensuring goods are picked correctly and assembled accurately as per instructions.
- Ensure all practices and procedures are carried out in line with Company Health & Safety policy and HACCP.
- Carry out weekly safety tour and report using the appropriate form/process.
- To collate any KPI reports as applicable for the measuring and monitoring of the shifts.
- Ensure that company standards of hygiene and housekeeping are achieved. Hold daily staff briefings to ensure that team are fully briefed on visitors, issues from the previous shift etc.
- FLT Licence essential.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years experience of operational management in FMCG Industry.
- 1 year supervisory / team leader experience within a warehouse environment
- Knowledge of the local commercial market place.
- Operational methods and procedures relating to the logistics industry
In return, we offer:
- Free Fowler Welch Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Life Insurance as a Fowler Welch employee equal to three times your basic salary
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees - monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'