My client a very well-known Global brand based in Rugby are currently recruiting for a warehouse team leader , the role will be responsible for managing the logistics operation which consist of warehouse operatives, drivers and project responsibilities, the ideal candidate should have extensive 3PL management experience along with solid IT and system skills . The role will require flexibility, attention to detail , organisation skills and a proactive approach to projects , daily operational tasks and managing teams.
- Improve communication throughout the site(s) and the wider business
- Manage initiatives & key projects that impact on efficiency and productivity
- 3PL management experience
- Ensure site and team KPIs performance is achieved or exceeded.
- Develop existing work practices to improve productivity and service
- Manage deadlines and assure priorities are adhered to
- Communicate and implement change through formal processes and procedures
- Monitor sickness & absence levels in accordance with company/service provider policy
- Maintain discipline through pro-active management
- Health & Safety compliance in accordance with company policy and safety guidelines
- Understanding and driving the delivery of the required KPIs to meet operational plans.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic, personable, knowledgeable individual who is looking for a company they can progress in.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Warehouse Management and 3PL Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'