A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to join an established manufacturing company based in Leighton Buzzard.
Duties to include the following:
- Maintain accurate systems, ensuring processes are followed
- Keeping direct labour costs to a minimum
- Ensure that relevant processes and services are of an adequate level
- To support the Quality Assurance activities of the company regarding ISO/GMP compliance
- Supervision of a team
- Forward plan and prioritise the Production plan
- Plan labour resource
- Administrate team members holiday requests
- Responsible for all policies and procedures for own area and training team on said policies and procedures
- Conduct annual reviews with team
- Promote continuous improvement
- Assist in stock counts
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment to a 5S standard
- Ensure all documentation is correct, checked, signed, dated and accurate
- Ensure the teams work is carried out efficiently to the high standards required
- Communicate with all areas of the business
- Ensuring KPI targets and operational objectives are met and month end reporting is completed on time
- 5 years on-the-job experience
- Experience in a manufacturing or packaging environment
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of SAP or similar would be highly beneficial to the role
- Analytical skills, well organised and pro-active
- Must offer excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime as required
Great benefits and competitive salary on offer.
Must be willing to work 3pm-12am shift if required.
If you feel you have the required skills and attributes, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job