Gap personnel are working as an employment business for our client in Gloucester to recruit for a Warehouse Team Leader. You will be responsible for all members of the team and to liaise with other team leaders in the Warehouse
- Managing of the team and temporary workers in your department.
- Ensure Health and Safety Compliance
- Cleanliness of the area and warehouse at all times.
- Ensuring a high accuracy and efficiency in the team
- Liaising with other departments for any problems and solutions that occur.
- Training of staff within the department
We are looking for a candidate who has previously worked as a supervisor and team leader in a busy warehouse environment.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week, and for the right candidate are offering up to £18,5000 per annum.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.