Day Shift Team Leader
10:00 - 22:00 - 4 on 4 off
Want to join a rapidly expanding business where you feel valued? Do you want to work for a business with clear routes for progression?
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for assisting the Night Shift Supervisor in achieving all daily objectives of the Warehouse Operation
* Participate in shift briefings and ensure daily objectives are communicated across the whole team
* Ensure all Operatives are productive and working in accordance to the days instructions and within all company processes and procedures
* Assist with training operatives as and when required
* Lead by example, demonstrating best practice at all times
* Check pallets and cages are correctly labelled and compliant, when required with the appropriate SSCC pallet labels
* Utilisation of all appropriate PPE
* Ensure compliance with all BRC standards, processes and procedures
* Good understanding of Warehouse operations and process
* Strong communication skills
* Experience of leading and motivating teams
* Good understanding of all H&S issues relevant to a Warehouse environment
* Strong numeracy skills
* Understanding of different approaches for training and development
Forklift licence desirable
Contact Louis at Search for more info.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.