Brewster Pratap Engineering are working with a Sheffield based client who are looking for a Warehouse Team Leader.
- Contract Hours = 42 per week
- Salary = £21,119
- Working hours: 42 hours Monday to Friday; 6am - 9pm (including rotational Sundays: 8am - 5pm (1 in 2))
- Make sure procedures, standards and timeframes for all aspects of stock in (including booking in, put away, shelf allocation etc.) are communicated to warehouse operatives and acted upon.
- Make sure procedures, standards and timeframes for all aspects of stock out are communicated to warehouse operatives and acted upon.
- Supervise, monitor and process goods in, goods out including inter-branch transfers and control the marshalling area.
- Supervise the activities of warehouse operatives to meet deadlines and quality standards, taking account of the impact outside own area of responsibility.
- Be accountable for completion of standard or non-standard tasks within the warehouse
- Make sure all photography of customer's orders are done and kept on file as required.
- Maintain stock integrity via regular stop and search procedure, and thorough investigation of any missing stock.
- Train and promote the use of electronic arm-mounted devices and other IT-related systems to further enhance efficiencies within the warehouse.
- Managing the performance and development of othe
- The ability to motivate staff and deal with issues in a fair and considerate manner
- Working in a distribution or supply chain environmen
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate initiative in a supervisory role.
- Working Knowledge & understanding of LEAN, 5S, Six Sigma
- 22 days & 8 BH's annual leave per year
- Salary sacrifice Child Care Vouchers (ending in April) /Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye care Vouchers- annual
- Free Flu Vaccination-annual
- Auto Enrolment Pension/Company pension Scheme
- Employee Purchase Scheme
- Free Employee Car Parking
- Free Employee Tea/Coffee's
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.