Warehouse Team Leader
Location: Sandbach, CW11 3GQ
Salary: Competitive – Dependant on Experience
Full Time, 5 days per week, 37.5 hours.
About the company:
Show Business Interiors (SBI) is the industry leader in providing show home interior design to the UK’s corporate property development sector.
Focused solely on the specialist area of show home design, we are able to provide the market with the most extensive design studio. We aim to set the industry standard in design creativity and service levels to our clients.
Reporting to the Head of Warehouse & Installation as an integral member of the business. Responsible for the management of the Warehouse Team. Delivery and development of the teams in the operation of product receiving, loading operational & stock management, organisation and planning are key components to this role, whilst supporting the Head of Warehouse & Installation with budgets set by the business.
Duties of the Warehouse Team Leader:
- Oversee, direct and organise the work of the Warehouse team day to day, managing priorities within the warehouse, liaising with Head of Warehouse & Installation & Install Manager with supporting resource requirements.
- Maintain Warehouse/Installation business plan, action plan and monitor KPI’s.
- Stock file accuracy management (monthly MI to be measured in accordance with KPIs).
- Joint responsibility with the Head of Warehouse & Installation for the management and control of warehouse space.
- Overall responsibility for product accurate receiving, storing, and minimising damages through to loading.
- Effective processing of product receiving, loading through to installation can be achieved whilst maximising company’s efficiency.
- Oversee the product lifecycle for jobs/stock from receiving through to loading, delivery, installation, return and warehouse storage to eBay exit.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, and conduct annual performance appraisals.
Requirements of the Warehouse Team Leader:
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience in leading a team (small or large).
- Experience in using hand tools.
- General DIY skills.
- Experience of receiving and putting away stock.
- Experience of “Flat Pack” furniture building.
- Experience of installing home furnishings and accessories desirable.
- Flexible, adaptable & reliable.
- Problem solver, good initiative.
- Punctual and organised.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good attitude & hard working.
- Calm & professional under pressure.
- Ability to communicate across all levels.
- Fork Lift license desirable but not essential.
- Holder of a CSCS card and advantage, but not essential.
- IT Literate.
- Full valid UK driver’s license.
Warehouse Team Leader Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Continued Career Progression and Personal development
- Fun Environment to work in
- Pension Scheme
- Annual bonus review
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Warehouse Team Leader role is right for you thenplease apply today!