Warehouse Team Leader
Advanced Supply Chain “We are a fast-growing 3PL Warehousing & Distribution company. Our dedicated team delivers 24/7 operations across the UK and internationally. We have eight warehousing and distribution facilities, with integrated service delivery across all sites”
…With fantastic growth and expansion plans for 2018, we are currently recruiting Team Leaders to join our operation on a Full Time Permanent basis.
The main purpose of our Warehouse Team Leader role is to proactively lead a team of Warehouse staff at our Multi-User site to meet contract KPI’s.
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will:
- Effectively plan/lead the workload of the team and ensure that work is delegated to the team efficiently, whilst ensuring performance targets are met
- Report and monitor staff performance effectively to Supervisors, as directed
- Promote accuracy within the department and ensure procedures are adhered to at all times, including housekeeping and health & safety
- Training of staff and assistance with new starters
- Utilise MHE/FLT equipment effectively and ensure productivity throughout
- Any other tasks deemed suitable by your contract supervisor
Competitive salary dependant on experience
Hours of work:
1x Monday to Friday 06.00-14.00pm & 1 Saturday in 3 (Constant)
1x Monday to Friday 14.00-22.00pm & 1 Saturday in 3 (Constant)
Please be aware that due the nature of the business, an element of flexibility will be required
Candidates for this Warehouse Team Leader position will have:
- The ability to be organised and accurate whilst working in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ensuring you can communicate with all key stakeholders in a professional manner.
- The ability to make decisions and to use own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse processes.
- A good understanding of Microsoft office systems
Advanced Supply Chain are an equal opportunities employer – In return, please see some of the below benefits from working with us:
- In-house FLT training
- 28 Days holiday
- Full paid breaks and on-site Canteen
- Vending machines, lockers & kitchen facilities
- Full uniform provided
- Employment progression and promotion
We are shortlisting candidates daily so Click ‘apply’ today to become our Warehouse Team Leader and join the great team at our Corby site!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job