One of Bath's highly prestigious employers is looking for a temp to cover holiday period. This role is to run and co-ordinate a busy and well stocked warehouse over the Easter period.
Dates of the temporary booking are: 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 28th, 29th March, 3rd and 4th April (7 days in total - including training).
The role consists of:
- Running the co-ordination of the warehouse
- Responsible for high value items coming through to their post room
- Driving of company van from one site to another
- Strong organisational skills
- Physically fit to handle, lift and move packages, boxes etc..
- In charge of goods in and out
- Integrity and honesty to be able to handle high value goods
You will need a full, clean driving licence to use the company van and transport goods from one site to another in Bath.
Please apply now by sending your cv over asap.