One of Bath's highly prestigious employers is looking for a temp to cover holiday period. This role is to run and co-ordinate a busy and well stocked warehouse over the Easter period.
Dates of the temporary booking are: 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 28th, 29th March, 3rd and 4th April (7 days in total - including training).
The role consists of:
- Running the co-ordination of the warehouse
- Responsible for high value items coming through to their post room
- Driving of company van from one site to another
- Strong organisational skills
- Physically fit to handle, lift and move packages, boxes etc..
- In charge of goods in and out
- Integrity and honesty to be able to handle high value goods
You will need a full, clean driving licence to use the company van and transport goods from one site to another in Bath.
Please apply now by sending your cv over asap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job