As one of the leading retailers of fashion and sportswear, our client is a leader in their industry. Due to continued growth, an experienced Team Leader is required to join their team in Manchester.
Working alongside all Supervisors in the Distribution Centre, you will provide support to all teams, monitoring and maintaining DC costs, and ensuring all SLA’s are achieved. You will be KPI focused, and committed to achieving and exceeding targets set.
- Ensure work is carried out in a safe manner.
- Regularly review staffing performances to agreed KPIs and Targets.
- Ensure all company assets are used and maintained in a safe manner.
- Control of DC standards in regards of "clean as you go policy."
- Warehouse SLAs are achieved or bettered each day.
- Mentor and develop staff by giving support and challenge underperforming staff.
- Ensure equipment is routinely maintained and managed.
- Undertake disciplinary action/investigations.
- Engage in communication with all lines of management.
- Ensure all aspects of security are enforced in regards to the DC building.
- Deliver and drive outputs through KPIs
- Optimise costs in all areas of the Distribution Centre.
- Ensure Team Briefings and Mid-Shift reviews are delivered and implemented.
- Lead and develop personnel behaviours and competencies.
- Maintain and enforce Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- Work alongside and with other DC Team Leaders.
- Communicate and maintain company SOPs
- Good communicator both written and verbal.
- Experience in a Warehousing background.
- The ability to understand and deliver KPIs.
- An understanding of Navision.
- Develop relationships with all External and Internal Departments.
- Understands the importance of driving performance within Budgetary Levels
This role is available across two shift patterns, DAY SHIFT 06:00 - 18.30 (£8.31p/h) and NIGHT SHIFT 18:30 - 6:00 (£8.79p/h)
Working across a 4 on 4 off shift pattern this is an exciting opportunity to grow with a progressive organisation.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Sinar
- Team Leader