Warehouse System Specialist
A the Warehouse System Specialist for Manhattan you will lead team of Super Users to support the business as usual deployment of the Manhattan WMS solution and configuration. You will ensure the on-going design of the WMS solution to meets the operational requirements of the depot and look to develop areas for improvement.
Global Distribution Business based in the Yorkshire area.
Warehouse System Specialist for Manhattan your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and co-ordinate a team of super users and process area experts who contribute to the design.
- Responsible for WMS Design, Procedures and Process and User Acceptance Testing.
- Challenge teams' working practices and formulate initiatives / new working methods for improvement.
- Manage information flow within SfA and ensuring the SfA WMS Project Manager is kept up-to-date as appropriate.
- Liaise and negotiate in association with the Project team to ensure the agreed functional requirements specification (FRS) is implemented successfully.
- Identify project risks, report and provide potential solutions to the SfA WMS Project Manager.
- Standardise and maintain process and procedures to ensure consistency.
- Initiate and maintain effective dialogue and reporting with all internal and external teams involved in or affected by the WMS
To be considered you MUST demonstrate:
- Experience in managing a team of operational users.
- Experience in forming, designing and creating detail functional requirements to be developed.
- Experience in designing new process and procedures to support new initiatives.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills - ability to liaise with people at different levels and to be able to work well on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills. The ability to write and deliver operating procedures material.
- Flexible, adaptable and friendly approach.
- Ability to travel at short notice.
This is a logistics facing role not an IT role.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"