Up to £35k
Warehouse Supervisor required for manufacturing company in the Harrogate area to ensure all aspects of the warehousing, stock control and distribution of finished good runs smoothly and in line with quality standards. The ideal candidate will be a highly confident SAP user with extensive experience of effectively managing people and improving warehouse and distribution processes.
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will:
- Manage all warehousing staff including FLT, drivers and stores operatives
- Implement, maintain and manage KPI'S
- Ensure the highest level of health and safety in line with the company safety policy.
- Organise and plan all resources (labour, equipment and skills) to ensure that the department workload is achieved and productivity is maintained.
- Undertake people management activities such as training, holiday planning, daily tasks & weekend cover planning.
- Carry out regular audits on all warehouse logistics processes to ensure standard operation processes are followed, and standards are in line with ISO 9001.
- Manage expenditure cost in line with Budget and come with new productivity ideas.
- Carry out daily stock checks and plan for the 6 months inventory
- Provide and review monthly results for all warehouse activities and report to Logistics Manager.
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will:
- Have previous supervisory / management experience within warehousing and transport
- Have strong SAP system knowledge and be fully computer literate
- Have a proven back ground in leading, managing and improving team performance
- Be passionate about H & S and ideally hold a relevant qualification
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to manage staff effectively
- Have worked in a pressurised time sensitive environment
Working hours are 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10 pm working a rotational shift pattern M-F
Call Yasemin at Travail on to discuss the role in more detail.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'