Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Effective contribution to the achievement of First Circle business plan by focussing on key KPI targets, driving accountability and consistently challenging and involving the team to achieve results.
- Review & rotate stock levels by product and advise manufacturing with regard to any physical stock level discrepancies.
- Carry out and control stock counts as per the Newport count procedure, to include full month end stock counts and archive as required.
- Housekeeping responsibility - ensure all Warehouse areas are improved/maintained.
- Maintenance and adherence of Site Hygiene and Quality standards and procedures.
- Control product storage and location and maximise capacity.
- Attend and undertake any relevant training courses, company meetings, and customer visits both during and outside normal working hours.
- Ensure control of warehouse operation during and outside normal working hours.
- To control overtime and agency costs via the Shift Manager ensuring costs are justified in advance and remain within agreed budget levels.
- To carry out Recruitment & Selection of Warehouse staff to required numbers and within budgeted headcount allocation.
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- Strong leadership/management skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Able to build relationships.
About First Circle Packaging:
In a world where plastic packaging has never been more important but has never seen more scrutiny; we believe that they key to progression of any kind is a combination of courage, skill, hard work and partnership.
As experts in developing rigid plastic packaging containers, our purpose is to challenge the status quo, create innovative and sustainable plastic solutions and deliver exemplary service to our partners, every single day.
Location: Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire (MK16)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
You may have experience of the following: Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Operative, Logistics Team Leader, Logistics Supervisor, Distribution Team Leader, Depot Supervisor, Distribution Supervisor, Depot Team Leader, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'