Michael Page / Page Personnel Logistics has exclusively partnered with a leading 3PL in their search for a Lean Six Sigma certified Warehouse Supervisor based in Lutterworth
Michael Page / Page Personnel Logistics has exclusively partnered with a leading 3PL in their search for a Lean Six Sigma certified Warehouse Supervisor based at Magna Park - covering the morning/afternoon shift pattern.
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor (06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00) who prides themselves on being hands-on.
- Supervise a small team and work "hands on" in a busy warehouse.
- Responsible for up to 10-20 warehouse operatives throughout the department
- Managing multiple clients
- Managing the work flow in the Warehouse including Packing stations, Manual Picking, Processing Stations and Goods in.
- Maintaining Stock accuracy - multiple Warehouse Management Systems on site
- KPI Monitoring
- Staff Management and attendance reporting; plus personal development plans
- Constantly looking for areas of improvement in processes of the business
- Take the lead in Continuous Improvement / 5S projects, being a champion on site
- Implement Six Sigma processes in the department
The successful candidate will be working the following shift pattern:
Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00
The ideal candidate will already be at a Warehouse Team Leader (06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 shift) and have the following experience:
- A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background (essential)
- Have managed 10+ operatives previously in a Warehouse environment
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge in all aspects of warehousing, paying good attention to stock accuracy, customer service and labour efficiency.
- Have 3+ years people management experience (essential)
- IOSH certified (desirable - at least an understanding or examples of being able to increase workplace efficiency and manage risk and resources)
- Lean Six Sigma certified (essential)
- Be open to Continuous Improvement and Change Management ideas (5S or Kiazen certifications essential)
- Have worked within a 3PL environment (desirable)
- Be commutable to Lutterworth (Rugby, Leicester, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry all commutable)
The successful candidate may have worked within a Warehouse Senior Team Lead, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse FLM, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Shift Manager role previously.
This position offers not only great hours, and competitive salary
c.£25,000 - 30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Shift pattern is : 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00 shift
Excellent opportunities to progress within the business
Be commutable to Lutterworth (Rugby, Leicester, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coventry all commutable)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'