An exciting position has become available for a full time Warehouse Supervisor to join a friendly team based in Bristol. The successful candidate will work 8.30am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, and there will be potential for overtime. The salary will be negotiable depending on experience and FLT licence – base salary £23,000 per annum.
The candidate will be positive, with a sense of humour, and happy to muck in with their colleagues. The candidate will enjoy hard work and working under pressure and will have the ability to supervise and drive the warehouse team.
- Previous experience gained from working in a warehouse supervisor role is preferred.
- A forklift licence would be an advantage.
- Full driving licence could be an advantage as some local delivery work may be needed
- Good customer service skills an advantage.
- Fit and the ability to lift 25 kilos.
- Needs to be literate, numerate, and trustworthy.
- Good communication skills.
- Supervising team members in duties and performance, providing feedback where necessary and reporting to management.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company's plans and vision.
- Organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks. Monitoring employee productivity.
- Liaising with customers.
- Locating goods into stock.
- Picking and packing orders.
- Preparing goods for despatch.
- Unloading and loading of vehicles.
Company + Benefits
Our client, established in 1996, are an independent freight forwarder and warehouse provider based in the South West of England that offers logistic solutions for worldwide cargo movements and a warehouse pick/pack fulfilment service.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- 28 days paid holiday per year inclusive of Bank holidays (or pro rata).
- Company pension scheme.
- Potential for overtime.
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company, who are enjoying continuing success
- To become part of a great, hardworking team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Shift Supervisor, Shift Supervisor, Warehousing Manager, Warehouse Manager, Manufacturing, Production, Logistics, Operations, Operations Manager, Warehouse Admin, FLT, Picker Packer, Storeman, Storesperson.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'