Our client one of the largest Independent wholesalers in the UK is now looking for an energetic, experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their dynamic team.
You’ll be supervising the unloading, picking, preparing, loading and putting away stock. This means getting stuck in with the day to day working of our Warehouse. The job will include the supervision of:
- By forklift truck, unloading & loading daily orders.
- Picking. Using a forklift truck and by hand.
- Using a forklift truck receiving in & checking products from suppliers.
- Periodical stock updates & checks.
- General warehouse maintenance and upkeep.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- A person with good understanding of warehouse RF scanning systems is preferable.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse Supervisory role.
- Trained in Health and Safety.
- Worked with computerized warehouse management systems in the past / present.
- Stock management. Consistent and regular stock counting and stock taking activities.
- Take full responsibility for materials coming in and the booking and quality checks to the standards set.
- Monitor and control stock levels including FIFO for all materials.
- Working alongside transport.
- The ability to manage a small group of warehouse operators.
- A counterbalance FLT license.
- Maintain housing standards.
- Develop training programs and train others in warehouse tasks.
If you are currently working within a similar role and are looking for your next career move then this could be for you.
Please apply today or contact to discuss.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'