Cordant People are recruiting for an experienced warehouse supervisor to join our client at their Northwich site.
The company is a growing distribution business based in Northwich.
This is temporary to permanent position, offering a full-time employment with the company after 12 weeks.
- To supervise a small warehouse team of 5 - 7 people, reporting into the warehouse manager
- To display good awareness of and drive health and safety culture on site
- To assist with picking orders for next day deliveries
- To ensuring debrief items and returns are processed daily
- To complete warehouse audits
- To use of warehouse management system and managing warehouse email in box
- To use of PDA's for all internal stock movements.
- To work with warehouse management systems, computer literacy is essential.
- To work with 2 man handling items such as home delivery items.
- Experience supervising a team of warehouse staff.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 5am to 1.30pm, however flexible working hours will be required in a busy period.
The rate of pay is 10.50£/h during first 12 weeks period, 11.50£/h after 12 weeks.
The startdate for this role is 21st of October.
If you are interested in this position please contact Cordant People office on from Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or submit your CV online.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities recruitment agency.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Warehouse Supervisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'