My client based locally to Heathrow is seeking a professional Warehouse Supervisor to join their team.
Daily duties include:
- Supervising a team of warehouse operatives
- Planning and co-coordinating the incoming goods in a timely and efficient manner
- Training and development of health and safety
- Ensuring safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation and stock transfers
- Working closely with the Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels
- Ensure quality procedures and team quality targets are strictly adhered to
- Disciplinary action in accordance with company policy
- A minimum of 3 tears recent, relevant supervisory experience
- Strong IT skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Experience of training / developing staff
- Forklift trained
Monday - Friday
You will be required to work some weekends so must be flexible !!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'