We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join a progressive and growth focused manufacturing and technology company in Devon.
The Warehouse Supervisor will work as part of the Operations and the role involves leading the Despatch Team together with managing the despatch area and ensuring despatch targets and service levels are achieved.
- Monitoring stock levels of finished goods
- Line managing the Despatch Team
- Up-dating and monitoring sales orders ready for despatch
- Achieving despatch daily targets
- Despatching, receiving and locating goods correctly
- Ensuring Health & Safety processes throughout the warehouse are effective, in place and adhered to
- Quality control of products and packaging being despatched
- Ensuring all procedures are adhered too
- Training of team members
- Conducting periodic performance reviews for the despatch team
- Arrange and instruct carriers to meet transport requirements and prepare relevant booking confirmation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience leading a team
- Experience of working in a warehouse/production environment
- Proven organisational ability
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Health and Safety awareness
- Customer Service driven
- Attention to detail
Hours of work 10.30 - 19.00 Monday to Friday (degree of flexibility may be required on occasions in order to meet the business needs)
If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'