The Supply Chain and Logistics division of SF Group is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for our client in Leicestershire.
Our client is a family owned distribution business who require an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to work on a temporary to permanent basis, managing a team of up to 10 people within the pick and pack operation.
As the Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a team of pick and pack operatives, ensuring health and safety is paramount, and KPI's are met
- Volumes of up to 80,000 pallets per week, working within a fast paced and busy environment
- Monitoring stock and ensuring stock availability within the warehouse using WMS system and MS Office to ensure lost stock/incorrect stock is kept to a minimum
- Reporting on stock and delivering findings to upper management and Directors
- Training and inducting new and existing members of staff within the warehouse operation
- Working closely with other departments to ensure goods are delivered on time
To be successful in the role you will need a minimum of 2 years experience within a senior position in a Warehouse environment. You will also have the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A proven background in developing and leading teams
- Strong and confident personality and the ability to be hands on within the role
- FLT Licence (counterbalance)
- Committed and dedicated with a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, and the ability to use own incentive and problem solve
This is a temporary to permanent role working Monday- Friday (10 hours per day)
£25,000 - £27,000 per annum DOE
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'