Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor join our client. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business and expand their ever-growing team.
- 3PL & 4PL co-ordination and completion for International markets - ensuring execution and compliance from our partners to meet daily business needs.
- Integrity of stock through auditable management
- Stock Counting (Annual and Cycle), fully auditable and recorded and within contractual tolerances.
- Central contact for relevant managed sites & suppliers, ensuring all daily levels of control are in place.
- Able to identify and resolve business interface message failures to minimise impact on key service metrics.
- Ownership of packing and monitoring of international fulfilment processes
- Drive, develop and adhere to Quality systems and procedures
- Must have a forklift truck licence
ACS are recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Warehouse Supervisor please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Warehouse Supervisor. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Warehouse Supervisor with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Warehouse Supervisor role you desire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'