Warehouse Supervisor - Ringwood - BH24 - £20,000 to £22,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join an Engineering company in Ringwood. The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the warehouse whilst working to tight deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities of Warehouse Supervisor;-
• Control of goods inwards and outwards, checking in deliveries and maintaining records
• Control all return goods under warranty /supplier rejections
• Ensure all products stored in correct place and easily accessible, managed in database
• Load and unload vehicles/deliveries with forklift
• Sort incoming equipment into categories
• Liaise with suppliers and transport companies and arrange despatch of goods both via carrier and internal transport
• Act as a first point of contact internally for any issues relating to warehouse or office facilities, inc arranging maintenance of the building
• Monitor and maintain correct stock levels, sourcing parts, in conjunction with the Supply Chain Director, negotiating discounts and terms with new and existing suppliers for the warehouse operations
The Ideal Warehouse Supervisor Profile;-
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and schedules whilst using own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
• To cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, e-mail telephone.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• A positive attitude, commercial awareness and good IT skills - SAP preferred, Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and hand held mobile devises)
• Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
• Forklift licence
Working hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary - £20,000 to £22,000 DOE
- Fork Lift
- Stock Control
- Order Picking
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"