Warehouse Supervisor - An exciting opportunity to join an established and growing family business based near Cullompton, Devon. This is a busy site that processes over 95,000 SKUs across 4000 product lines. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager and supervising an experienced team, this position is focused on overseeing the warehouse operations to ensure the facility delivers of a professional goods storage and dispatch service to customers. This position will be covering the afternoon/late shift in the Warehouse, so all candidates will need to be available to work hours of 14.00 - 23.00.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supervise and coordinate the Warehouse staff to ensure safe and efficient operation of all Warehouse functions.
- Ensure that goods are received and stored in an efficient and economical manner and maintain required records in conformance with company policy.
- Supervise the proper picking and preparing of orders from dispatch and delivery in accordance with customer instructions.
- Plan and schedule all inventory activities, operation within agreed budgets and ensure that delivery times are met.
- Ensure a strong workforce by assisting in hiring, training, scheduling, motivating and supervising warehouse staff.
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record working in a similar role, ideally working in a high-volume environment.
- Supervisory experience is required within a warehouse, pick and pack environment.
- Confident leadership skills with the natural ability to motivate staff and provide clear direction.
- A clear understanding of working to tight deadlines, whilst still providing a quality product and service level.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Packages, in particular Excel.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading wholesaler who provide a very high level of customer service. If you are action orientated and are looking to lead a team to deliver results this could be the perfect opportunity. The client is offering a highly competitive package as well as having fantastic facilities and a great working environment. If you would like further information on this role, please send an up to date CV or call Dan at Cathedral Appointments.
Key words: Warehouse Supervisor, Wholesale, Warehouse, Warehouse Supervisor jobs, Wholesale jobs, Picking & Packing, Dispatch jobs, jobs in Devon, Jobs in Exeter, Warehouse jobs Devon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job