Working Schedule: Monday - Friday 42.5
Bunzl Greenham is a UK leading Safety and Workplace supplier, part of Bunzl plc, a global FTSE 100 company. With 22 Service Centres across the country, we are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to organisations nationwide.
• 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 33 days after 5 years’ service, with an option of buying up to 5 days extra per year
• Company sick pay
• Bunzl Save as you Earn Sharesave Scheme
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
• Comprehensive Learning and Development
• Bunzl Personal Pension Plan
• Personal benefits for Theme park discounts, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Gym membership discounts, Cinema discounts etc.
To manage operational and support the Warehouse manger, deputising in their absence , control and coordinate and manage a small delivery transport function using IT logistic software, in line with legal requirements, maintaining administration and company standards of performance
• Deputise in Managers absence and work collaboratively with all management to achieve objectives
• Discharge duties in a safe manner in accordance with relevant legislation and Bunzl EHS policies.
• Report hazards immediately.
• Use all equipment provided in accordance with safe working practices.
Ensure site is secured inline with local requirements at end of shift
• Ensure the warehouse and yard are kept clean and tidy at all times, that spillages are promptly cleared and waste minimised.
• Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately.
• Place goods correctly into storage bays. Ensure that stock is stored to allow safe storage, lifting and lowering
• Pick goods accurately and build pallets in a way that protects personal safety, the safety of the driver in transit and when delivering and ensures the integrity of the product.
• Report any short orders.
• Assist in loading vehicles, working with the driver to ensure compliance with all legal requirements on vehicle loading.
• Coordinated and route plan through IT all delivery routes
• Meet timeframes for delivery vehicle loading and departing
• Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work. Works at a pace that matches the requirements of the business and recognises the importance of timely completion of tasks.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with others. Shares information and resources with others as required. Follows instructions from line manager and responds to requests from other team members in a helpful manner. Contributes effectively to team performance to meet agreed objectives
• Good IT skills
If you’re ready to work in a team environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job