WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR - BANBURY & BICESTER
£20-24K PER ANNUM
Our client is a leading 3PL business working with some of the automotive industries top brands. With brand new premises in Banbury just off the M40, we are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team ASAP.
The main purpose of the role is to supervise all operational processes, ensuring accurate and timely transaction of customer requirements in line with agreed SLA. You will be an effective leader and strive to create an engaged workforce dedicated to maximising the efficiency and effectiveness of the Distribution Centre.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day management of DC colleagues, ensuring adherence to operating processes across areas
- Ensure that daily targets are achieved within time & budget constraints
- Identifying & implementing continuous improvement opportunities
- Ensure Health & Safety is paramount and that best practice is continually strived for
- Be an integral member of the wider DC management team supporting, co-operating and working with others to achieve common objective
- Strong people management, motivational and leadership skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills are required at both verbal and written level
- Good PC and analytical skills important
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are success
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job