Sovereign Air Movement is an independent family run business that, since our launch in 2000, maintains an ethos of instilling a sense of pride and provides staff with an excellent working environment; a policy which in turn rewards Sovereign with exceptional levels of staff retention.
We are now expanding our team and are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage the day to day running of our busy warehouse.
Working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
The Warehouse Supervisor Role
Our Warehouse Supervisor will manage the day to day running of the warehouse with responsibilities including:-
- Working on a busy trade counter dealing with customers, suppliers and members of the public, sometimes dealing with cash/credit card payments
- Arranging for the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Maintaining the upkeep of our vans and along with the drivers, carrying out weekly vehicle checks and making sure that vehicles are roadworthy
- Checking in goods for the warehouse and manufacturing departments
- Maintaining accurate stock control and a tidy warehouse
- Maintaining ISO9000 records in dispatch
- Inputting data on the computer
- Creating sales orders
Experience and Skills
- Counterbalance FLT licence essential
- Experienced Warehouse Supervisor
- Computer literate
- Working towards ISO9000 accreditations / procedures
- Numerate to deal with cash payments
- Ability to work using own initiative
Sovereign Air Movement are agents in the North East for Actionair covering the Yorkshire, Humberside, Teesside and Tyneside areas. We supply a comprehensive range of specialised air movement products, including Damper Controls, Fan Coils and ancillary air handling equipment.
Working closely with some of the most well-regarded contractors and consultants in the building services industry, we provide air handling solutions for many of the UK’s favourite household names.
If we sound like the kind of company you want to work for Click apply now.