The Supply Chain and Logistics Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Production Shift Supervisor/Warehouse Supervisor for our client based in Leicester.
This is a permanent role, working on a fixed afternoon shift of 2pm-10pm with an early finish of 8pm on a Friday.
As the Warehouse Supervisor/Production Supervisor you will be responsible for the work flow through production, as well as the following responsibilities:
- Supervising and coaching the team, ensuring all employees comply with policies and procedures and health and safety
- Set goals and KPI's for subordinates in line with company policy
- Ensure compliance with BRC, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001 and 5's
- Motivating and encouraging team work within the workforce
- Train and monitor staff procedures and safe work practices, carrying out new employee inductions
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a Warehouse Supervisory position and have the ability to lead from the front.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment (desirable)
- Health and safety knowledge and ideally certificates such as IOSH
- Leadership qualifications (desirable)
- Highly results driven, with the ability to coach and train others
- Good attention to detail, with a the ability to use own incentive
- Excellent communicator at all levels
In return the client will offer a salary of £30k per annum based on a 42.5 hour week, any hours worked over 42.5 hours per week will be paid at over time.
If this sounds like you then please call Alice Wright on for more information, or apply below.