We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for a well known company in Tamworth.
This is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Main purpose of the job:
To ensure that the warehouse facility on site functions in line with the business requirements. Loading and offloading vehicles. Ensuring that storage of components and products are stored as per business/customer requirements. Maintaining the stock management system for components on site and ensuring records/paperwork are kept up to date and the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Forklift license – counterbalance essential.
- Full valid UK driving license
- Supervisor experience essential
- Ability to multitask with excellent organisation and time management skills
- To be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good IT skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Awareness of health & safety
- To work as part of a team and unsupervised
The role is Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 15:00 & 08:00 – 16:00
If you feel you have the required skills, then please call Michelle or via e-mail