Our Client is a leading supplier to the Hospitality and Branded Glassware Industry. The Company’s manufacturing site is situated in the heart of the United Kingdom in Nottinghamshire, close to junction 29 on the M1 motorway.
Due to a recent business expansion, the client is looking for a Sample Room Supervisor on a permanent basis from day one.
You will take full responsibility for the warehouse sample room and will ensure that the sample room is organised and operated as an effective mini warehouse while handling all shipments to our clients.
The position involves dealing with thousands of sku’s in a pick pack operation of fragile products, where the focus is on delivering outstanding service to our customers in the UK and overseas. You will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and lead a small team. You will be energetic, driven, demanding and have all the requisite skills. Naturally you will have the experience and educational skills necessary to the business.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain experience towards managing a full warehouse.
- Maintaining an organised and fully stocked sample room
- Ensuring the timely despatch of all sample orders
- Ensuring all items are picked with accuracy and packed to high standards
- Maintaining records for all orders
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure the highest standard of customer service
- Working with shipping providers to ensure delivery.
- High level of attention to detail
- Customer focused attitude
- Confident communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Care when handling fragile items
- Able to show initiative
- Responsible and able to work with minimum supervision
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C and above including Maths and English
- Knowledge and experience in a warehousing environment and customer services
- Strong IT skills
Hours of work and rate of pay:
08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
The salary is £19,500 and increases to £20,000 after 6 months’ probation period.