Warehouse Supervisor required. My client is a well-established manufacturer of residential & industrial equipment. Due to a currently vacant position, the company are now seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join their quickly growing team.
The ideal Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the loading/unloading of deliveries, debriefing drivers, implementing company strategies and ensuring that all Health and Safety standards are maintained.
Warehouse Supervisor Position Overview
- Loading and unloading of stock
- Pro-active management of a medium sized team of Warehouse staff
- Keeping the warehouse organised and resolving any health & safety issues
- Implementing new strategies & processes to improve the efficiency of the company
- To ensure that all functions within the Warehouse are actioned with a professional and efficient manner, whilst adhering to all company policies.
- Adhere to the company's health and safety regulations
- Debriefing the drivers
- Mainly focusing on the office side & management of the Warehouse
- Monitor KPI reporting and take early action to rectify the causes of under-achievement
Warehouse Supervisor Position Requirements
- Forklift Truck License is a bonus however not essential*
- Previous Health & Safety experience/qualifications advantageous
- Previous experience within a Warehouse Supervisor role
- Team player and highly effective collaborator, puts the wellbeing of the entire business before personal success.
- Problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure
Warehouse Supervisor Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus (Flexible)
- 33 days' holiday - including bank holidays
- Monday - Friday (8:00 - 16:00) or (10:00 - 18:00)
- Pension + Sick Pay
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy