Our client who has been established for 180 years are the market leader in luxury watch winders, jewellery storage and accessories. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their hardworking and busy team based in West Sussex.
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will have demonstrable experience as a warehouse supervisor and possess a Forklift Side Loader Licence and Flexi EURO AC 1000/1100 Licence.
The ideal Warehouse Supervisor will have a good knowledge and understanding of inventory cycle counts, be able to plan and direct daily outbound shipping as well as plan and direct weekly inbound container receiving and be able to lead the order fulfilment process.
The ideal Warehouse Supervisor will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Demonstrable experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Possess a Forklift Side Loader Licence and Flexi EURO AC 1000/1100 Licence
- Knowledge and experience of inventory cycle counts and routing orders using various carriers
- Experience using hand held bar code scanners
- Experience with SAGE MAS100 ERP Software, Microsoft Office and Parcelforce/UPS shipping software
Your duties as a Warehouse Supervisor will include:
- Planning and directing daily outbound shipping
- Planning and directing weekly inbound container receiving
- Leading the order fulfilment process - order picking, packing and shipping
- Maintaining shipping and packaging supplies
- Maintenance of forklift and all warehouse equipment
- Management of returns processing
- Developing systems to improve warehouse flow
- Assuring that safety and warehouse upkeep is maintained
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
40 hours per week
30th April 2018
Washington, West Sussex
Warehouse Supervisor, Stores, Forklift, Side Loader, Flexi EURO AC 1000/1100, SAGE MAS1000, Picking, Packing, Shipping, Parcelforce, UPS