Are you from a Warehouse Supervisory/Team Leading background?
Are you looking to work for a well-established company with a strong team ethos?
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor for a company that are offering a rare opportunity for someone to supervise their hard-working and well-established team of Warehouse Operatives. They are looking for someone who can lead by example with a positive 'can-do-'attitude and drive efficiency.
This role will offer you:
- A competitive salary of £23K + £2K Shift allowance
- Hours from 10:00am-8:00pm with 2:00pm finish on a Friday
- Overtime hours available
- Multi-training across all areas of the warehouse
Your key responsibilities with include:
- Liaising with the Warehouse manager to ensure any achievements and progress is updated
- Promoting a safe working environment by ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to by yourself and your team (e.g. GMP procedures)
- Checking and signing time sheets
- Managing teams KPI targets, ensuring training documents are effective
- Conducting performance reviews, return to work interviews, disciplinaries and conducting regular training.
- Reporting Quality control issues
- Conducting and attending meetings with Operations management and with your team daily
What will set you apart?
- Previous experience in a supervisory/team leading position within a warehouse
- Adept knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel
- Being an effective communicator, both verbally and in written tasks
- A strong ability to prioritise and manage work loads efficiently
- Have a good knowledge of quality assurance
- Developed people managing skills
This is a rare opportunity within a successful and well-established company that can offer opportunities for someone who is always striving to go the extra mile.
Interviews are happening ASAP so don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.