A national electrical wholesaler is looking for an experienced stores/warehouse supervisor. This is a multi-tasking role that will requires a "hands-on approach".
Supervising the daily goods in/goods out or a busy warehouse facility ensuring customers orders are fulfilled efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing stock in and out (to external clients) as well as in store transfers and stock control
• Picking and packing and loading up deliveries
• Completing the paperwork associated with a busy Warehouse
• Deliveries, inc use of systems, managing external suppliers and van delivery sheets
• Stocktaking, inc. paper processing and cut-off dates
• There may also be a necessity to handle calls from internal and external personnel.
* Ensuring health and safety procedures adherred to.
• Ad hoc duties as required
Great team spirited environment with a supportive management structure.
- Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Control
- Trade Sales