The Warehouse Supervisor will deliver great service through improving processes and engaging teams across the operations. They will ensure that the operation remains within legal and budgetary requirements. Responsible for creating a culture of teamwork and involvement where colleagues love to work.
There will be an emphasis on CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.
A well recognised, market leader with a key DC in the North West England.
The role of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Delivery of defined Continuous Improvements projects.
- Analyse trends across the site and apply Continuous Improvement Tools and Techniques to improve.
- Universal engagement index.
- Team development through delivery of the Site People plan and performance management.
- Ensures continued development of own skills and knowledge.
- Deputises for Shift Manager without disruption to service.
- Safety, health and environment standards and process.
- Colleague pay accuracy.
The Successful Warehouse Supervisor will have/be:
- Deliver defined projects and a specialist in Continuous Improvement
- LEAN methodology
- Six Sigma certification
- KAIZEN / 5s experience is highly desirable
- A previous background in a Continuous Improvement management role
- Great coaching skills
- Results oriented
- Team leadership and colleague engagement skills
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to work in a unionised environment
- Experience of facilitating meetings involving colleagues to improve processes
Salary: £28k - £30k bonus great package
Hours: Any 5 from 7 days (06:00 - 14:00 / 07:00 - 15:00) 40 hours per week