The Warehouse Supervisor will ensure the intake and distribution of raw materials and despatch of finished goods, adhere to the high quality standards. They will control and maintain the quality, accuracy, and condition of all stock.
A well recognised brand name in Preston with a number of sites across the UK.
The role of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- Monitoring and taking ownership of all stock in the Warehouse.
- Control and management of space availability by stock control and maintenance methods.
- Liaising with Quality, Production and Supply Chain teams to ensure condition, age and quality of stock is maintained.
- Ensure your team is motivated, capable, well trained and efficient to ensure targets and high standards are achieved.
- To control team attendance and discipline following company-wide policies and procedures if required.
- Understanding of all MHE in operation within the facility.
- Daily monitoring of warehouse SAP transactions.
- Responsible for movement of raw materials and Finished goods.
- Audits warehouse handling/storage systems and provide weekly summary of current status.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor:
Minimum 2 years managing a team within a warehouse facility
- Proficient in WMS and office applications - SAP experience is desirable
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Good level of numeracy
- IOSH Managing safely
Salary: £26,500 - £30,000 (inclusive of shift allowance)
Hours: You will be required to work shifts in between the hours of 5:30am and 11:30pm (any 5 from 7 days)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job