NRG are delighted to be working alongside an international organisation who are currently looking for two Warehouse Supervisors to join them on a permanent basis.
- Achieve World Class Service to all customers through the despatching of goods.
- Plan and co-ordinate the incoming goods, storage and despatch of orders in a timely and efficient manner to achieve your team objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload. Deploy staff to other departments within the warehouse so priorities are met.
- Monitor sickness and absence levels on a daily/weekly basis, ensuring all Return to Work paperwork is completed in a timely manner and passed over to Shift Manager for review.
- Undertakes performance appraisals and proactively deal with performance issues including the provision of training to address shortfalls in performance.
Skills / Experience
- Sound knowledge of warehouse systems & procedures.
- Experience of working as a Warehouse Supervisor ideally in a Warehouse dealing with clothing.
- Strong proven people manager with the ability to motivate/ engage/communicate with staff and tackle staff performance issues.
- Sound knowledge of IT software packages (Windows & In-house data bases)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong people manager - able to deal with difficult people/motivate staff/get people on board.
The role is full time 37.5 hours a week on a 2 shift pattern of early's and lates.
- Key Performance Indicators