Our client is a leading printer and bookbinder in the UK and an exciting opportunity has arisen for deputy factory manage to join their busy but friendly team.
- They are looking for an experienced factory floor worker with at least 10 years of experience working on the shop floor and with experience in managing work flow and staff.
- The successful candidate will be expected to learn all about the bookbinding processes and machines we run and will be hands on producing with a team of around 15 people.
- This person will have knowledge of HR and Health & Safety and be used to dealing with staff at all levels
- Appointed as Deputy Factory manager you will work closely with the bindery manager and management and be expected to report on all production and staff issues in a weekly meeting.
- The person should be hard working, results orientated and wanting to bring continuous improvement to what we do.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.