- Fantastic opportunity to help grow the team and put systems/structure in place
- Newport Pagnell Location
- £££ - Attractive Salary on offer
This global organisation is one of the leaders in their industry and they are seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor. This newly created role will see you fast becoming an integral part of the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing between 4 - 15 staff at any one time
- Lead and motivate your team with a focus on overall employee welfare
- Plan the layout of goods within the warehouse
- Plan the training of staff and monitor their performance and progress, through regular reviews and feedback
- Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met, investigate thoroughly any incidents/accidents and escalate any issues
- Assisting the team with general warehousing duties such as pick/packing & forklift driving
Essential requirements of the role:
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Supervisor is essential
- Able to develop and maintain good relationships across the business
- Open minded and able to embrace and influence change
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Forklift licence/experience - Counterbalance and Reach
- Ability to pass a DBS check
- Able to provide at least 5 years checkable employment history
What's in it for you?
Attractive salary is on offer and the opportunity to really make your mark. This is a newly created role and great opportunity to really use your skills. Uniform is provided as well as Private Health Insurance. Apply now with a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon!