Warehouse Supervisor – Attleborough – £22,000 to £23,000 per Annum – Full Time Permanent
Our client is a leading UK manufacturer of office furniture. Established since 1974, they are a family Company who pride themselves on their quality of product and commitment to client service.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the department works efficiently on a day to day basis and to its optimum performance levels, whilst supervising and motivating all team members. Reporting to the Logistics Manager you will have the ability to form strong working relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders.
Duties will include implementing and maintaining Warehouse procedures and creating improvements and controls where required. You will ensure targets are achieved with regards to quality standards, cost and wastage and provide regular reports to senior management.
In addition, you will continually promote the highest levels of people management and health and safety, by ensuring standards, procedures and legal requirements are maintained.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively
- Experience of supervising staff
- Able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your own workload, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MSOffice, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Have knowledge of IS 9001 – 14001; OHSAS 18001 – IIP
- Full understanding of health and safety procedures, risk assessment and accident investigation
- Demonstrate discretion and confidentiality
- Able to input data accurately, as well as analyse numerical information
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Experience of working in a similar field
Hours of Work
The hours are Monday to Friday between 9.00 am – 6.00 pm, with flexibility required from time to time.
What they offer
In return for your hard work and commitment, they offer:
- A competitive salary of £22,000 - £23,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
- Other benefits, including a NEST Pension Scheme and Death In Service insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job