Temp to Perm
£8 - £10 per hour
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to work within a busy, well established and fast growing business based in Oswestry. The role is ideally suited for a time served warehouse operative looking to take the next step up and take on more responsibility. The role will involve being hands on working in the warehouse to ensure orders are packed and processed and out on deliveries daily.
The duties of the role include:
- Receive goods in, ensuring quantities and products are correct against the delivery note and warehoused in the correct picking locations
- Liaise with suppliers, carriers regarding discrepancies and process claims as appropriate
- Complete regular spot stock checks and co-ordinate bi-annual stock checks
- Maintain agreed stock levels, working within supplier lead times and meet budgetary guidelines
- Planning forward stock levels for business growth and promotions
- Manage internal stock movement between departments
- Raising awareness of stagnant stock to sales and marketing team
- Manage packing and dispatch of deliveries, liaising with courier when required
- Weekly reporting to management
- Ensure Health & Safety and housekeeping is maintained by all
- To assist and adapt to the needs of the business as requested by management
To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor, you will need to be:
- Well organised
- Current Counterbalance FLT licence
- A team player
- Able to manage others
- Logical with planning skills
- Flexible with a fast response to problems
- Able to communicate in an effective manner
- IT Literate
This is a great time to join an established but growing organisation, investing heavily in their business and increasing sales year on year. The company is keen to recruit someone looking to develop there skills as they are a leading agent for key brands within their industry.
On offer is £8.50 - £10 per hour dependant on skills and abilities, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm, free on site parking.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Stock Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job